The Project Management Trifecta
Project Management skills are critical to the success of any project. These skills apply to projects big and small as well as professional or personal.
My recommended tools for Project Management are (in order):
1) MindMapping software – iMindMap / XMind
2) Information Gathering – Evernote / OneNote
3) Project Execution – Trello
Each applies to a phase of the project. All three play a role in the wrap up of the project.
1) The Start – MindMapping
2) Gathering data and organizing the plan – Information Gathering
3) Running the Project – Project Execution / Operation
4) The Wrap Up – All Tools
Over the next few weeks I will detail how I use each of these tools in my project management trifecta.