Apple iPad – Now Available? And only $9.99!
Apple’s iPad announcement yesterday inspired many and disappointed others (myself included in the latter.) Thinking about what was actually delivered, it became apparent that some of the iPad’s limitations could be solved and the “product” could be made available starting today for only $9.99!
- Screen replacement costs are reduced to the same costs as an iPod or iPhone versus the more expensive (and limited quantity) display on the iPad
- Smooth zooming from normal size to sizes even larger that of the Apple iPad
- Lighter than an iPad
- More portable than an iPad
- So inexpensive you can actually afford to have one at home and at the office (In fact, our marketing team is considering a “Buy one, get one” offer to promote it)
- Fits in a purse or large pocket
- 100% compatible with all iPhone and iPod applications
- No software upgrade required